Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lopez, Kenya (MW) Narcos 100

I would like to show the class the new crime drama television series called Narcos. It just debuted on Netflix August 28, 2015. It is the real-life story of Colombian cocaine drug lord Pablo Escobar and police efforts to catch him. The first season consists of 10 episodes. Narcos, was created by Chris Brancato, Carlos Bernard and Doug Miro. As soon as I saw the first episode, I was hooked.... I can't stop watching! It is a great series, filled with crime, action, and drama! I really love that the series shows real documents, videos, pictures and presents us with several real life facts of Pablo Escobar throughout the episodes. It is crazy to see the cartels and the police in a constant bloody battle that never seems to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7elNhHwgBU