Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Roberson, Q'Anteria (TH) Survivors 100

The show I have chosen is titled Survivors. Survivors is a British science fiction television series. The series was produced by BBC and aired on their networks. The show tells of a group of people that have survived a type of flu that is unknown. The flu has

wiped out most of the human population and the resources we need daily. The group of people attempt to survive on their own, with little to no food or water and absolutely no help from authorities. The show premiered in November of 2008 and ended in February
2010. I came across the show on Netflix and quickly watched and finished its 2 seasons. The plot of the show and the struggles that the characters endure remind me very much of The Walking Dead, which is one of my favorite shows, and I believe that is why
I enjoyed it so much. The show starts Julie Graham, Max Beesley, Zoe Tapper, Paterson Joseph and Phillip Rhys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHx8C61h3oY