Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lesa, Alyssa (TTH) Gotham 100 (91 will watch)

This fall Fox is airing a new series GOTHAM, it's the name of a fictional city created by DC Entertainment. This new series is about the origin of Batman and his multiple villains. It starts from the very beginning, the infamous murder scene, a young Bruce Wayne and a cop who just wants to help decrease crime. James Gordon is new to town and doesn't have a clue about the corruption or crime in Gotham. After the murder of the Wayne, he promises to catch the person responsible. Throughout the series, we can see how the relationship blossoms between the Wayne and Gordon and we see how corrupt Gotham really is. There will also be appearances in each episode from preeminent villains and unveil who they were before. This is just a random fun fact, the actor playing James Gordon was born and raised in Austin, TX. I don't know about you guys, but I'm proud of being where I'm from. If you can't tell by now I'm from Texas, so besides my love for DC Universe, I
really want to watch it because Ben McKenzie is representing Texas.
You can check out the trailer for the series using this link.

http://www.fox.com/gotham/